Microsoft Imagine Academy is an annual subscription providing curriculum and resources for academic institutions to train and certify their educators and students on Microsoft products and technologies.
This comprehensive technology education solution provides learning resources in three areas of study:
– Computer Science
– IT Infrastructure
The benefits are accessible online through the Microsoft Imagine Academy member site and include access to Microsoft Official Academic Courses, online learning, educator development, and marketing resources to promote their institution. Microsoft Imagine Academy combined with Microsoft Certifications provides a complete path from training and skills development to employer recognized certifications. This Program provides institutions with access to a full curriculum solution for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success. Institutions can offer training on basic technology skills through to technical courses for students interested in pursuing a career in technology after they graduate. Courses through the Imagine Academy Program map to industry recognized certifications, supporting institutions to offer skills for employability and ‘build the workforce of tomorrow, today’.
Offering Microsoft Academic Volume Licensing
Star IT Euro is pleased to offer Microsoft Imagine Academy (formerly IT Academy), an eLearning system for Microsoft products.
Star IT Euro increase your academic volume license deal size by adding Microsoft Imagine Aacademy and Microsoft Certifications, providing customers with a comprehensive college and career-ready technology education program. These SKUs can be attached to a new or renewing Academic agreement.
– Microsoft Imagine Academy Program (MSIA): An annual subscription program that provides institutions with full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools and resources that help students achieve success.
– Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Site Pack: Validate overall comprehension and deep expertise of Microsoft Office skills that businesses require.
– Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Site Pack: Validate core technology concepts in infrastructure, database and development, helping students prepare for more advanced technology education and/or certifications.
– Microsoft Certified Education (MCE) Site Pack: Aligned to the UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers, Technology Literacy Strand. The certification validates instructor skill with technology for the 21st century classroom and helps teachers demonstrate competency to infuse and integrate technology for instruction in various subjects – both technical and non-technical.
– Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Class Pack: Validate crucial skills for IT careers as students work toward earning Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certifications.