Star IT Euro offer a new technology with name digiBrochure for each type of companies and or manufactures. It can incorporates all descriptions of the companies products to electronically with Text, Sound, Photo Gally, Movie, 2D/ 3D Animations, Simulation and Interactive on Pdf format. Our digiBrochure productions will be used on the Windows, Apple and Android operating systems.
Some of the components of the same digiBrochure are:
– Interactive Images: Pictures in our digiBrochures go further when they’re interactive. Zoom features add even more to the experience. Pictures tell a bigger story when they’re interactive.
– Interactive Simulation: Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time. The act of simulating something first requires that a model be developed. Some of pictures in our digiBrochures go further when they’re Simulation.
– Interactive Galleries: Instead of seeing just one image on the page, our digiBrochures readers can swipe through an entire collection of interactive photos and captions with a finger. They can navigate the gallery using photo thumbnails or step through images one at a time.
– Media: Video and audio bring any subject matter to life, anywhere on the page.
Our digiBrochures readers will experience text and images instead of just reading and viewing them.
Movies can play automatically, and our digiBrochure any frame of a movie to be the poster frame.
– Chapter & Book Reviews: Our digiBrochures will let to readers test their knowledge using a variety of question types: multiple choice, choose the correct image, label the image, or a mix of all three. Authors can include six possible answers to each question.
– 2D & 3D Images: Our digiBrochures readers can interact with 2D and 3D products each the companies by touch. So instead of seeing just a cross section of the brain, they can manipulate a 2D & 3D image to see all the way around it.
– Pop-Up: A picture may be worth a thousand words, but sometimes it can use a few more. Pop-up in our digiBrochures let readers tap an image to reveal a window of additional information, images or other data to give more contexts.